[Summit] devroom schedule is final!

Simon Tennant simon at buddycloud.com
Thu Jan 24 10:00:12 UTC 2013

+1 on getting rid of Jabber:

- less of a difference now:
https://www.google.com/trends/explore?#q=xmpp,%20jabber
- Sounds like "chat". I believe XMPP is much more than chat.
- dilutes any branding by having to say "We work with Jabber, I mean
XMPP or you know the thing that used to be called Jabber"
- XMPP sounds like a proper, serious, organisation. Jabber not so much.

--
Simon Tennant | buddycloud.com | +49 17 8545 0880 | office hours: goo.gl/tQgxP