[Summit] A/V equipment

Ashley Ward ashley.ward at surevine.com
Sun Jan 27 09:45:44 UTC 2013

I have a JVC HD home camcorder which writes onto SD cards which I could
bring. I don't think it can be used as a webcam though, so probably not
much use for live streaming. I think I have a cheap tripod hang in around
somewhere too.

I'm going to be driving up so can bring other stuff too if it's any use (I
have a projector and monitors that I could bring).

Ash