[Summit] Start time on Thursday?

Peter Saint-Andre (psaintan) psaintan at cisco.com
Wed Jan 30 16:51:05 UTC 2013

Personally, I will be arriving at the Cisco office directly from the airport (my flight arrives at 07:15). Given that I'm your host at Cisco, hopefully it won't take me too long to get through customs and all that. :-)

I would say we will start around 09:30. Also there will be a light breakfast at the Cisco office, as well.

I don't recall exactly how long it takes to get from the hotel to the Cisco office, and I haven't checked train schedules either. Leaving the hotel around 08:15 seems reasonable. However if someone could post about the train schedule and travel details that would be great. I can't check that stuff right now because I am just about to take off from Chicago. Perhaps check the list archives from last year for pointers.

See you tomorrow!

Peter

Sent from mobile, might be terse