[Summit] Start time on Thursday?

bear bear42 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 06:12:42 UTC 2013

I will be taking a cab if someone else needs a ride.

My body informed me yesterday that it did not like at all me forgetting to
take my medicine *and* doing a lot of walking ... so I need to be careful
about long walks and stairs and all that.

--
Bear

bear at xmpp.org (email)
bear42 at gmail.com (xmpp, email)