[Summit] Start time on Thursday?

Kevin Smith kevin at kismith.co.uk
Thu Jan 31 06:31:45 UTC 2013

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 11:06 PM, Winfried Tilanus <winfried at tilanus.com> wrote:
> On 01/30/2013 05:51 PM, Peter Saint-Andre (psaintan) wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> To be @cisco at 9:30, best take the train of 8:55 from Brussels Central
> station, it arrives at Diegem station at 9:10.
> Other options are: departure form Central station on 8:43 or 9:22.
> The train always leaves from platform 3.
>
> The Metro from Schumann to Central Station (line 1 to Weststation/Gare
> d'Ouest or line 5 to Erasmus/Erasme) takes about 5 minutes and will go
> appr. every 5 minutes.
>
> I will be leaving from the Hotel lobby at about 8:20.

When I looked yesterday b-rail told me to get a train from
Schuman(08:41, platform 2) to Nord (08:48), and then from Nord (09:00,
platform 7) to Diegem(09:10).

This will also involve leaving the hotel at about 08:20. I'll be
wandering down to breakfast in a few minutes, once I've made myself
(more) beautiful.

/K