[Summit] Berlin topics

Steffen Larsen zooldk at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 08:27:35 UTC 2013

Hi Peter et. al.

I would actually like to discuss how we move on with our whitepapers / how-to  page. We agreed in feb. (at FOSDEM) that we would like to promote and make some of the XMPP things easier to consume and understand, by making an entry at xmpp.org, where we would put whitepapers, howtos etc. It should be easy to find as we discussed.

At the moment I am doing large scale XMPP (both for web (BOSH/websockets) and normal TCP) and would like to contribute to such a paper.  So lets put an effort to push this further ahead. And if any of you guys would like to discuss how to scale XMPP services for BOSH, TCP etc. and doing the architecture, lets do that as well if there is time.

-Cheers!
/Steffen