[Summit] XEP dependency graph

Peter Waher Peter.Waher at clayster.com
Mon Jul 29 16:07:51 UTC 2013

Hello

Interesting info.

I wonder if circular relationship graphs could be used to create a better visual presentation of relationships between XEPs:
http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Circular+Relationship+graph&hl=en&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=U5L2Ufa3B8aZiAKQ4YGIAw&ved=0CDkQsAQ&biw=1903&bih=918

Have you extracted the references between documents into an separate document you could share? Perhaps a simple script can be used to plot the information in a circular diagram.

Best regards,
Peter Waher