[Summit] Invitation to P21451-1-4 (Sensei/IoT) working group meeting (05-05-13)

William Miller mact-usa at att.net
Sun May 5 14:10:57 UTC 2013

To All XMPP Members,

Please join our meeting on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 as part of ISO/IEC/IEEE
P21451-1-4 (Sensei/IoT)
XMPP Interface Standard working group meeting.   The working group is open
to anyone interested
and welcome you to participate.  There are current 5 XEPs that have been
accepted as experimental
and 5-7 XEPs to be developed.   Please participate and contribute to the
establishment of XMPP as
the first international Semantic Web 3.0 standard for the Internet of Things
(IoT).

If you are interested to join and participate or just sit-in please drop me
at e-mail at mact-usa at att.net
and I will send you the call-in information.  The main meeting generally
runs 2-2 1/2 hours in duration
once a month.  The standard will be completed and ready for ballot by 2014.
Also learn about
participation as part of IPDX.NET Collaborative Research Network to
participate with other researchers,
product developers, and service providers to use, test, and evaluate the
Sensei/IoT XMPP standard.

If you have any questions please contact me.  Regards,

W.J.MILLER, PRESIDENT, MaCT, 1 (301) 500-9277
ISO/IEC/IEEE P21451-1-4 (Sensei/IoT) WG, Chairman
http://www.mact-usa.com