[Summit] Hotel

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at stpeter.im
Wed Oct 2 17:39:45 UTC 2013

On 10/1/13 4:43 AM, Dave Cridland wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 12:02 PM, Steven Lloyd Watkin
> <lloyd at evilprofessor.co.uk <mailto:lloyd at evilprofessor.co.uk>>
> wrote:
>
> I was just wondering if there was an update for the hotel for the
> summit? I need to book myself in somewhere from the 20th - 24th
> but am holding off until the official hotel has been organised.
>

> I'm travelling to the US this weekend, so I'm hoping that the hotel
> is sorted before then - US immigration tend to ask where you're
> staying, and I've been asked for hotel reservation details before.

We have a block of rooms at the Marriott Portland City Center - please
use the conference code "RTL" to get the group rate.

http://www.myfavoritecourtyard.com/

(If you are attending the Realtime Conference, there is also a group
rate at the Jupiter Hotel but only through the 20th because someone
else has the hotel booked for that night, thus you would need to
switch hotels.)

Our meetings will also happen at the Marriott, but in a nicer room
than last time. ;-)

Unfortunately the Marriott is not very inexpensive, so room sharing
might not be a bad idea.

My apologies for the delayed finalization of these details.

Peter

- --