[Summit] Hotel

Steven Lloyd Watkin lloyd at evilprofessor.co.uk
Fri Oct 4 20:15:59 UTC 2013

I think its for specific dates only. It was the same for the webRTCCamp as
well.

....unless we're both foolish :)

Steven Lloyd Watkin
Software Engineer
PHP ::: Java ::: Ruby ::: Node.js ::: XMPP
lloyd at evilprofessor.co.uk (email+jid) ::: http://www.evilprofessor.co.uk
Facebook / Twitter / Flickr: lloydwatkin

Organiser of WORLD RECORD breaking charity event:
Scuba Santas ::: http://www.scuba-santas.co.uk
Supporting the RNLI & DDRC - 15th December 2013 - NDAC, Chepstow