[Summit] Hotel

Justin Karneges justin at affinix.com
Mon Oct 7 04:51:38 UTC 2013

On 10/06/2013 10:36 AM, Mike Taylor wrote:
> On 10/04/2013 05:43 PM, Ralph Meijer wrote:
>> So, long story short. I had a 35 minute call (through Google Voice
>> in the GMail interface, so $0), with Mariott Reservations
>> (+1-888-236-2427) to sort this out.
>>
>> It turns out that the group code is 'RLT' (not 'RTL') and you
>> *have* to call in as things are filling up, either today (4th) or
>> tomorrow (5th).
>>
>> The special rates are for the 21st and 22nd, not the 20th, at
>> $163. However the night of the 20th has a weekend rate. You can
>> book either a non-cancellable room for $149 or $159 to be able to
>> cancel.
>>
>> Good luck booking your rooms!
>>

> I just booked a room with two beds for the 20th - 23rd at the
> conference rate (make sure you specify *Courtyard* Mariott City Center ;)
>
> I may have a room thru work already, if so then I will be able to
> offer both of these beds, if not then one of them.

I also called and booked about an hour ago for the 21st at the
conference rate and was successful. So even though it's already the 6th,
anyone without a room might still have a chance in getting one.

(I'll also be present 17th - 20th but I did that as a separate booking
through RealtimeConf itself)

Justin