[Summit] topics

Sergey Dobrov Binary at JRuDevels.org
Tue Oct 8 07:14:26 UTC 2013

> What topics are folks here interested in?
>
> Here are some things I'm thinking about:
>
> 4. XMPP and the web -- including those nice web-dev-friendly APIs that
> people are working on (xmpp-ftw, stanza.io, buddycloud, etc.) as well
> as WebRTC.
I already sent a suggestion of my talk about jslix library that I've
planned for the previous summit and also have failed with the visa. I
probably will have a few words about jingle and WebRTC as well.

I also would like to hear and talk about the pubsub further development.

Thanks. Looking forward for the event.

--
Sent from my Gentoo GNU/Linux PC.

With best regards,