[Summit] topics

Simon Tennant simon at buddycloud.com
Tue Oct 8 12:10:32 UTC 2013

> 1. Security -- ubiquitous TLS for the network, stronger cipher suites,
> no more SSLv2 or SSLv3, etc. -- basically, all the stuff covered in
> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-saintandre-xmpp-tls/ (and more)
> except we need to figure out how to make it a reality.

What do you think about us using the summit time to agree on a set of dates
for implementation. This could include something like the IPv6 days -
soft-enable for a day, fix, hard enable for a day, see what breaks. Rinse,
repeat.

I'm thinking that having a timetable/deadlines will help us stay focused on
this.

Or?

S.