[Summit] Monday dinner

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at stpeter.im
Thu Oct 17 00:03:59 UTC 2013

On 10/16/2013 04:23 PM, Dave Cridland wrote:
> On 16 Oct 2013 18:14, "Peter Saint-Andre" <stpeter at stpeter.im> wrote:
>> Last year we had dinner at Clyde Common: http://www.clydecommon.com/
>>
>> I also looked at Park Kitchen: http://parkkitchen.com/
>>

> OK - any preferences from attendees?
>
> Also, if we're stuck for Monday, can we do Tuesday, or do people have
> flights?

Unfortunately I arrive Sunday afternoon and return Tuesday evening. I'd
like to spend more time in Portland but I can't justify it.

>> Often for ~15 people such places would prefer to book us as a private
>> party. I'm happy to set that up, but time is short for me at work right
>> now and I still have at least half a dozen Internet-Drafts to update
>> before the cutoff date on Monday evening. It all adds up...
>
> I can believe it. Shouldn't be a problem to sort out with feet on the
> ground.

I heard back from Park Kitchen. They could seat us at two adjacent
tables in the main dining room on Monday, but their private room is
spoken for. Not sure about Sunday (or if there are other events planned
that night).