[Summit] Summit 14 Talk proposal

Sergey Dobrov binary at jrudevels.org
Sat Sep 21 08:12:45 UTC 2013

Hello guys,

I want to propose the talk I have proposed for the Summit 13 again. Last
time I have failed to obtain Belgium visa but now I already have achieved
the US visa and so I hope I will success in landing at Portland this time.
(it will be really hard, I think, my way will be more than 1 day long)

The subject of the talk is: "Object Relational Mapping Libraries for XMPP."

The brief description is: "This talk will explore Twilix and JSLiX, two
object relational mapping (ORM) XMPP libraries for python and javascript to
make XMPP programming easier. We will also compare XML ORM with existing
libraries."

Thanks. Looking forward to see you at the summit.