[Summit] Summit in Berlin

Adrien souliane at mailoo.org
Tue Aug 19 11:44:02 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'd like to attend the summit and hackaton next month. I plan to arrive
on the 9th and leave on the 12th. That would be my first participation
to a XSF gathering.

I work on the XMPP client Salut à Toi and attending this gathering would
be interesting for many reasons: meet IRL some people I've been in
contact, get to know some others, get a better understanding of the XSF
organisation and how meetings are held and of course discuss about XMPP
and its extensions, especially pubsub and those which can help us offer
a better blog/forum service in SàT.

Cheers,
Adrien

JID: souliane at libervia.org