[Summit] Summit in Berlin

Steven Lloyd Watkin lloyd at evilprofessor.co.uk
Tue Aug 19 12:14:22 UTC 2014

That's great to hear. Please add your name to the wiki (in original email)
and maybe lanyrd to in order to encourage others to come :)

There's also decentralize.js on the evening of the 9th at betahaus cafe
that you may be interested in.

Cheers, Lloyd.

Steven Lloyd Watkin
Software Engineer
PHP ::: Java ::: Ruby ::: Node.js ::: XMPP
lloyd at evilprofessor.co.uk (email+jid) ::: http://www.evilprofessor.co.uk
Facebook / Twitter / Flickr: lloydwatkin

Organiser of WORLD RECORD breaking charity event:
Scuba Santas ::: http://www.scuba-santas.co.uk
Supporting the RNLI & DDRC - 15th December 2013 - NDAC, Chepstow