[Summit] Venue + sponsorship

Steven Lloyd Watkin lloyd at evilprofessor.co.uk
Wed Aug 20 15:12:54 UTC 2014

Hi all,

MediaWiki have confirmed space for the 10th, but have had to pull out of
the 11th due to internal events.

That said with the help of Holger Weiß it looks like we'll be using
http://in-berlin.de for the hackathon event. It looks like there's a fair
bit of interest in the hackathon (even though this isn't translating into
numbers on lanyrd).

Lastly, a request for sponsors, I've managed to arrange the event spaces
for free but it would be great if we could provide lunchtime catering,
potentially an evening meal or a thank you (in the form of a donation) to
either of our venues. If you company would be interested in helping out
please get in touch of one of the board members (lets say Dave Cridland as
he's currently away).

Hope to see as many as possible (virtually or in person) in Berlin next
month.

Cheers, Lloyd

Steven Lloyd Watkin
Software Engineer
PHP ::: Java ::: Ruby ::: Node.js ::: XMPP
lloyd at evilprofessor.co.uk (email+jid) ::: http://www.evilprofessor.co.uk
Facebook / Twitter / Flickr: lloydwatkin

Organiser of WORLD RECORD breaking charity event:
Scuba Santas ::: http://www.scuba-santas.co.uk
Supporting the RNLI & DDRC - 15th December 2013 - NDAC, Chepstow