[Summit] XMPP Summit 16

Tobias Kräntzer info at tobias-kraentzer.de
Sat Aug 30 13:44:51 UTC 2014

Hi,

I would like to participate the summit and hackaton in september.

I am a fan of XMPP for a long time and used it in several small project (unfortunately all of them have been prototypes). Currently I'm working a project to combine remote storage and xmpp (via pubsub), which is still in an very early state.

Beside of the interesting technical topics, I'm interested in discussing how to boost the usage of XMPP outside the tech scene.

Cheers,
Tobias

--
Tobias Kräntzer