[Summit] XMPP Summit 16

Steven Lloyd Watkin lloyd at evilprofessor.co.uk
Sat Aug 30 16:35:01 UTC 2014

Hi Tobias,

You may be interested in coming along to the decentralize.js event on the
9th at betahaus café as well. The author of the remotestorage spec is
organising that event and will be talking about it there. This is also
something I've been thinking about too so, if you are willing, I'd love to
hear your thoughts.

Lloyd