[Summit] XMPP Summit XV - Brussels, 2014/01/30 - 2014/01/31

Dave Cridland dave at cridland.net
Mon Jan 6 12:29:35 UTC 2014

Folks,

In case you've not seen the previous discussions:

We're holding the next XMPP Summit - the 15th - at the end of this month.
As usual, sorting out hotels and things is a last minute rush because of
Christmas - sorry!

If you have not done so, please "sign up" on
http://wiki.xmpp.org/web/Summit_15 if you're coming, and we'll ensure that
there's a hotel room available for you. We need to know numbers ASAP,
partly to ensure we have sufficient space in the hotel, and partly to
ensure we get the best deal we possibly can.

When you sign up, if you need a hotel room, please put "(H)" after your
name if you want a room. If you need the room to be only for part of the
time (FOSDEM immediately follows, and we assume you want Sunday night too)
write something afterward.

We're likely to end up back in the Aloft in Brussels if we can get a
sufficiently good deal.

As usual, we'll have something going on at FOSDEM - despite the lack of
room, we'll have our Realtime Lounge, with demos and microtalks - so if
you're able to contribute a demo, microtalk, or some time to chat to
passers by about XMPP, let us know.

Dave.