[Summit] XMPP Summit XV - Brussels, 2014/01/30 - 2014/01/31

Sergey Dobrov binary at jrudevels.org
Mon Jan 6 13:46:13 UTC 2014

Hey guys,

I am sorting out the things with my visa now so my presence on the
summit is fifty-fifty, but if I'll be there, then I'll be able to show
my own web xmpp client based on jslix which can do some jingle with
webrtc :)

Want to get a few words talk as well, but I am not sure if it's safe to
put me into the schedule because of possible problems with my arrival.

However, I'll add myself to the wiki page without a hotel request to
minimize hurts of my possible absence. Please, tell me if smth is not ok
with that.

Looking forward to see you again.