[Summit] XMPP Summit XV - Brussels, 2014/01/30 - 2014/01/31

Sergey Dobrov binary at jrudevels.org
Mon Jan 6 14:32:02 UTC 2014

On 06.01.2014 21:28, Steven Lloyd Watkin wrote:

> Maybe we should do a joint xmpp-ftw/stanza.io/jslix/strophe
> <http://stanza.io/jslix/strophe> interop demo/talk (with then new
> jitsu work Philip has been working on too) and a separate session on
> the current state of XMPP in the browser showing off our (new)
> frameworks to potential users?

sure, why not. but need to test them first. I have not tried to do a lot
of interop testing yet (just tried strophe but I ported it's plugin so
it's obviously should work). Also, it'd be a good thing to test some
desktop clients. As far as I know, only jitsi can do encryption in
jingle and it's necessary to encrypt the data to connect to webrtc, so
probably only jitsi can be a candidate for such test, huh?

we probably need to find a better place to discuss about this :)