[Summit] XMPP Summit XV - Brussels, 2014/01/30 - 2014/01/31

Sergey Dobrov Binary at JRuDevels.org
Wed Jan 8 07:59:33 UTC 2014

I like it! For the jslix we can also put SDP offer example and it's JSON
analogue that's used in jslix. (as well as we can print an XML <jingle>)

--
Sent from my Gentoo GNU/Linux PC.

With best regards,
Sergey Dobrov,