[Summit] Hotel for FOSDEM - Aloft?

Dave Cridland dave at cridland.net
Tue Jan 14 14:13:03 UTC 2014

On 14 Jan 2014 12:23, "Steffen Larsen" <zooldk at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Stefan et. al,
>
> Its being discussed at the XSF MUC. Basically Florian have got a deal.
But hopefully an official mail will be passed around, soon!

The slightly longer, but still not quite official, version:

We have a block of 25 rooms "locked" for us at the Aloft. The cost will be
€165 for the Wednesday and Thursday nights, and €75 for the Friday,
Saturday, and Sunday nights.

These are held until the 21st, however we don't yet have the booking link;
once we do we'll get that to everyone (and put it on the Wiki etc), but in
the meantime the rooms are blocked out for us.

Sorry this has taken so long; Florian Jensen has, as usual, been handling
this, but as he now has a full-time job it's taken a little longer.

He's also - I hope - arranging the XSF Dinner as usual, but that will
depend on us obtaining sufficient sponsorship, which I'll start passing
around the hat for shortly.

Dave.