[Summit] [Members] Aloft Booking URL

Ashley Ward ashley.ward at surevine.com
Thu Jan 16 13:58:13 UTC 2014

On 15 Jan 2014, at 10:45, Dave Cridland <dave at cridland.net> wrote:

> https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/StarGroupsWeb/res?id=1401152156&key=C2049

Thanks Dave, and thanks to Florian for sorting that.

Laura and myself will be coming along on the Wednesday evening (the Eurostar getting in at 18:05) and then we will (hopefully) be going to eat ribs! If anyone else is around then feel free to join us - the more the merrier!

Also, do we need any extra IT gear for the realtime lounge? I have a few spare laptops I could bring along if we want to set up some demos. I also have a projector if that’s any use.

—

Ash