[Summit] XMPP Summit XV - Brussels, 2014/01/30 - 2014/01/31

Sergey Dobrov binary at jrudevels.org
Thu Jan 23 19:19:12 UTC 2014

hey guys,

Unfortunately, I won't be able to participate in the following summit in
person because I needed to go to another place, I am in South Africa
now, so I had no visa rejection but I still can't visit the summit.

I am really regret of that but I comfort myself that I'll be
participating on the following ones and will be able to prepare some new
great stuff to present again.

So, I see there are just a few persons of the remote participants, so if
anyone can move me from the IRL list to remote participants on the wiki
page, I'll be infinitely bless.

Thank you guys, hope to see you IRL in the future against all the odds.