[Summit] XSF Dinner, Saturday Night, 2014/02/01

Dave Cridland dave at cridland.net
Mon Jan 27 12:38:56 UTC 2014

Folks,

If your employer is considering sponsoring the XSF Dinner, but hasn't yet
got in contact with us, please do!

Our latest sponsor, Isode, has just been put on the wiki page (Thanks,
Isode!) - and like all our sponsors, we'll be thanking them at the dinner.
I can speak for everyone involved - we really appreciate the generosity of
those organizations.