[Summit] Interoptesting @summit15? WebRTC? Other topics?

Steven Lloyd Watkin lloyd at evilprofessor.co.uk
Mon Jan 27 17:29:16 UTC 2014

I basically test against stanza.io implementation and assume Lance is right
at all times :)

Steven Lloyd Watkin
Software Engineer
PHP ::: Java ::: Ruby ::: Node.js ::: XMPP
lloyd at evilprofessor.co.uk (email+jid) ::: http://www.evilprofessor.co.uk
Facebook / Twitter / Flickr: lloydwatkin

Organiser of WORLD RECORD breaking charity event:
Scuba Santas ::: http://www.scuba-santas.co.uk
Supporting the RNLI & DDRC - 15th December 2013 - NDAC, Chepstow