[Summit] XSF Summit and Hackathon in Berlin

Steven Lloyd Watkin lloyd at evilprofessor.co.uk
Mon Sep 1 12:30:52 UTC 2014

Hi Johannes,

No, those two are fine. If there's anything you'd like to add to the agenda
please do, or if you want to propose a hackathon project please feel free
to create the relevant section and add there.

I wasn't planning on doing an organised remote participation hackathon as I
imagine there'll be a set of smaller projects rather than one big one. That
said if you can get Joachim or Peter to join you remotely that would be a
big bonus for IOT hacks.

See you in Berlin, Lloyd.