[Summit] Thanks and follow-up

Hund, Johannes johannes.hund at siemens.com
Fri Sep 12 14:07:52 UTC 2014

Hello,

I again have to excuse for a rather sudden and noisy break-up, this time even during the talk of Matthew.
My excuse is a rather troublesome 8-hour drive to Munich on the same day and finding no parking space the the location.

I thank all of you again for the insights and interesting discussions and I would like to seek follow-up on the discussions in bilateral discourse additionally to the mailing lists.
Please do feel free to contact me as well.

Is there a regular (-ish) schedule of the summits?

With best regards,
Dr. Johannes Hund

Siemens AG
Corporate Technology
Research & Technology Center
CT RTC NEC EMB-DE
Otto-Hahn-Ring 6
81739 Muenchen, Germany
Tel.: +49 89 636-31815
Fax: +49 89 636-51115
Mobile: +49 173 4719879
mailto:johannes.hund at siemens.com

Siemens Aktiengesellschaft: Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Gerhard Cromme; Managing Board: Joe Kaeser, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer; Roland Busch, Lisa Davis, Klaus Helmrich, Hermann Requardt, Siegfried Russwurm, Ralf P. Thomas; Registered offices: Berlin and Munich, Germany; Commercial registries: Berlin Charlottenburg, HRB 12300, Munich, HRB 6684; WEEE-Reg.-No. DE 23691322