[Summit] FOSDEM Real-Time Lounge / stands / demos

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.pro
Thu Dec 3 18:11:08 UTC 2015

Hi Winfried,

The real-time lounge is aimed at real-time communication (voice, video,
chat, social media etc) or using XMPP or SIP as part of a solution.

Does this sound like it matches closely enough with your project?

Or is your project more about real-time data access?  That may or may
not be a good match for the lounge.

Regards,

Daniel