[Summit] XMPP summit / FOSDEM

Tobias Kräntzer info at tobias-kraentzer.de
Mon Jan 5 14:15:46 UTC 2015

Hi,

I would love to come, but I don’t know if I can make it, because the end of January/begin of February is quite dense with other things.

The last XMPP summit was my first one and I really liked it. Had some nice discussions and some great motivation to continue one my project regarding XMPP.

Cheers,
Tobias

--
Tobias Kräntzer