[Summit] Short Talk Proposal - XMPP in Research

Tobias Markmann tmarkmann at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 23 17:28:14 UTC 2015

Hi Dominik,

I like the idea. A maintained listing of XMPP related research papers could
help us to see where XMPP shines and in what area it needs improvement. If
possible and not too much work these could also be tagged with the XEPs or
concepts they touch. An indication whether the papers are open access or
not could also help to broaden the group of interested readers to those
without access to pay walled areas.

Cheers,
Tobias