[Summit] Topic proposal

Piotr Nosek piotr.nosek at erlang-solutions.com
Mon Jan 26 09:26:02 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

I think it might got lost somewhere in thread in Standards and since I
can't see it added to the summit wiki page, I would like to present a case
of presence-less MUC (which already has been used in real wold
applications) or MUC Light as we call it. I think I could present my
experiences and ideas and we could have a discussion whether the approach
is correct or there are some loopholes. :) Can someone please add it to
wiki page, as I don't have an account in this site? :(

Regards,
Piotr