[Summit] XMPP Summit

Peter Saint-Andre - &yet peter at andyet.net
Thu Oct 1 21:39:58 UTC 2015

On 9/29/15 10:27 AM, Peter Saint-Andre - &yet wrote:
> Sending direct with cc to summit at xmpp.org.
>
> I realize that the Summit next (!) week might be more of a meetup than a
> true Summit, given that only me, Matthew, Sam, and likely Fippo and
> Lance will attend in person. In the interest of making it as productive
> as possible, I'd like to hear from you all about what topics you'd like
> to cover.

BTW I will be offline Friday through Tuesday and flying to Richland on
Wednesday morning. Given that we'll have a small group, I've arranged to
use a meeting room at &yet's offices for the Summit.

If you absolutely need to contact me between now and midday Wednesday,
you can text me at a number that Matthew and all of the yetis have.

https://andyet.com/