[Summit] Heads-up for the XSF Dinner

Ralph Meijer ralphm at ik.nu
Mon Jan 25 21:56:52 UTC 2016

Dear all,

I made a reservation for the XSF Dinner on Thursday evening at Auberge
Bretonne [1]. There will be a set menu of €30 to choose from, as
available on their website. Unfortunately, at the time of this writing,
the website appears to be unavailable. I will be sent the menu later
today, and will then send an update to collect your choices via a Google
Docs form, as every year.

Choices must be in by Wednesday evening, so please make sure you check
your e-mail and make a choice A.S.A.P. afterwards, how inconvenient that
might be because of travels.

[1] <http://www.aubergebretonne.be/>

--
Cheers,