[Summit] XMPP Summit / FOSDEM Hotel details

Ralph Meijer ralphm at ik.nu
Wed Jan 18 11:22:02 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I've received an offer by Thon Hotel EU for accommodation during the
XMPP Summit and FOSDEM. Please find it attached. You will need to fill
in individual forms for actual reservation of rooms, accompanied by
payment guarantee by your credit card. That form will be sent as soon as
possible.

Note the the prices include breakfast but not city taxes.

Please fill in the following Google Forms document *ASAP today*, so I
can be certain of the room numbers and possibly amend the offer.

<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfGs6zEukeMDXrcDpnUwhwZBYIkRO_vHcxkffAoa6Zkr6tQGw/viewform>

If you have any comments or questions, please let me know.

Cheers,

ralphm