[Summit] Summit Hotel reservation form

Ralph Meijer ralphm at ik.nu
Thu Jan 19 15:56:38 UTC 2017

Hi all,

Form from the Thon Hotel EU. Please fill in this attached form and send
it to the hotel directly *before 27 January*. Details in the form.

Also, if you haven't done so, yet, please fill in the form below, so I
can track who's staying in this hotel:

<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfGs6zEukeMDXrcDpnUwhwZBYIkRO_vHcxkffAoa6Zkr6tQGw/viewform>

Finally, if your plans have changed, or you are not yet listed as
participant yet, please update the Summit wiki page:

<https://wiki.xmpp.org/web/Summit_21>

--
Cheers,

ralphm