[Summit] Possible to attend the Summit?

Marcelo Terres mhterres at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 20:07:05 UTC 2017

On 25 Jan 2017 6:17 p.m., "Frank Karlitschek" <frank at nextcloud.com> wrote:

Hi everyone,

sorry if this is off topic but I need some advice.
I’m the founder of ownCloud and nowadays Nextcloud. We are building a fully
open source file sync and share solution and adding federated communication
features at the moment. So additionally to Email, Comments, Social and
Video/Voice via WebRTC we want to use XMPP for federated chat between
instances.

The idea is that everyone can install and run a Nextcloud instance as easy
as possible. The goal is that it can be deployed at every
webserver/webspace that supports PHP. This works fine for all features we
do but we are struggling a bit how to do this with XMPP and PHP.

Would it be possible to attend the summit and have a bit of brainstorming
with you guys to see what we can do here?
This would help me a lot.

Of course. You will be welcomed.

What do you think?

Best