[Summit] Possible to attend the Summit?

Frank Karlitschek frank at nextcloud.com
Thu Jan 26 10:09:22 UTC 2017

Yes.
We are looking for a solution that works for all Nextcloud users. Because of that we can’t make an external XMPP server mandatory and a hard requirement.

So ideal would be if we would have a simple build-in solution and an external XMPP server for bigger instances.
But at the moment I have doubts if this is possible at all with XMPP.

Frank