[Summit] Flying out of the USA

Arc Riley arcriley at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 20:07:33 UTC 2017

On Mon, Jan 30, 2017 at 2:53 PM, Daniel Pocock <daniel at pocock.pro> wrote:

> Two hours?  That sounds great!  I heard it will take 4 years for
> Washington to get through their insanity :)

Many of us are hoping for an impeachment long before then.

In all seriousness, I don't think we have any XSF members from the 7 banned
countries living in the US who might have legal difficulty returning. The
rest of us just have to worry about missing our flight. At least one of the
airports here in DC still has a sizable protest and understaffed TSA.