[Summit] Summit - Cisco building access

Marcelo Terres mhterres at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 20:00:35 UTC 2017

Hello.

I will be travelling to Brussels on Thursday morning and must arrive
in Brussels Midi at 12:02. Then I will go to my hotel (600 m from
train station) to try to check-in earlier (check-in starts at 3PM) and
should be at Cisco building by 2PM at most.

How will be the access there? I just need to identify myself and say
that I will participate in the XMPP summit?

If I could not check-in, I will have to take my luggage with me. Is it
will be a problem to access Cisco office with my luggage?

Regards,

Marcelo H. Terres <mhterres at gmail.com>
IM: mhterres at jabber.mundoopensource.com.br
https://www.mundoopensource.com.br