[Summit] Summit and FOSDEM post-mortem

Guus der Kinderen guus.der.kinderen at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 08:58:35 UTC 2018

Hello!

Summit 22 and FOSDEM 2018 are over. I had an awesome time! It was great to
see familiar, but also new faces. I've got to talk to a _lot_ of people,
and had a great time at the dinner. I'd like to thoroughly thank everyone
who had a part in any of it!

For me, both events were a success, but I've also noticed a couple of
things that I believe we can improve on. I'd like to hear your thoughts on
that: what do you think we should definitely keep doing? What can we
improve on? What should we stop doing?

With your feedback, we'll make these events even more of a success next
year! I hope to hear from you soon!

Regards,

  Guus