[Summit] Summit & FOSDEM hotel details & reservation form

Guus der Kinderen guus.der.kinderen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 14:55:52 UTC 2018

Hello all,

For those that are attending the upcoming XSF summit and/or FOSDEM, a hotel
group discount has been arranged. We'll be using the same hotel as last
year for this, the Thon EU hotel (Rue de la Loi 75, B-1040 Bruxelles).

Attached to this email you'll find the reservation form, which lists the
conditions.

If you're interested, please fill out the form and send it directly to
Thon, as described in the form. The instructions tell you to send the
registration form before January 12. However, Thon has extended this
deadline until January 17th.

I've reserved a block of 15 rooms. I'm unsure how Thon will assign the
rooms, but this likely will be on a first come, first serve basis. After
the 17th, or when all 15 rooms are booked, Thon will apply rates subject to
availability.

When you send in your form, kindly update the summit wiki page to reflect
this. That will give us a rough indication on how many rooms are still
available.

If you need help with anything, please let me know.

Regards,

  Guus