[Summit] Registration for Summit 2019

Piotr Nosek piotr.nosek at erlang-solutions.com
Tue Jan 8 13:01:14 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

I'm a bit confused about the method of registration for upcoming XMPP
Summit. Message sent by Guus in November states that I should add myself to
the Wiki page (it seems that my account doesn't work anymore :(, any help
please?) but the page itself tells me that I should register by sending a
proper message to this mailing list... but I can't see any such messages
from anybody here?

Regards,
Piotr Nosek

--
*Code Sync and Erlang Solutions conferences:*
Lambda Days <http://www.lambdadays.org/lambdadays2019> - Kraków -

*Erlang Solutions cares about your data and privacy; please find all
details about the basis for communicating with you and the way we process
your data in our **Privacy Policy*
<https://www.erlang-solutions.com/privacy-policy.html>*.You can update your
email preferences or opt-out from receiving Marketing emails here
<http://www2.erlang-solutions.com/emailpreference>.*