[Summit] Language!

Guus der Kinderen guus.der.kinderen at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 10:42:10 UTC 2019

That's not a bad idea, Daniel. It can be slightly improved upon by not
clustering around the center either, but sit well apart from each other.
What I've seen happen is that people tend to arrive in groups, and
naturally sit at the first few available places. That automatically creates
clusters. It'd help if the first few people that arrive spread themselves
over the room, I think. Similarly, people that worry about missing part of
the conversation (you also know who you are) should consider asking people
to trade places (coffee/lunch breaks are good for this).