[GSoC] Mentor voting.

Kevin Smith kevin at kismith.co.uk
Mon Apr 12 05:12:55 CDT 2010

On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 11:11 AM, Guus der Kinderen
<guus.der.kinderen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hmm, sorry, I've startes adding scores yesterday. Won't scores average out?

Yeah, np - I'm just trying to do a quick pass over (which isn't quick,
because I'm busy at work), to move the rubbish to the bottom of the
pile (some operations - like marking ineligible - aren't available
once a proposal has a comment or vote on it).

/K