[GSoC] Project Proposals: Read, Review and Vote ...

bear bear42 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 22:57:13 CDT 2010

Please everyone take a bit of time over the weekend and early next
week to read, review and then vote on the student proposals.

Even if it's not in an area your familiar with, evaluate it from the
point of view of will it help XMPP and the XSF or heck, even if the
proposal makes sense for a student to attempt over the summer.

and then vote up or down the proposal - this way we can get a good
feel for them as a whole.

Kev can go into more details of what exactly the voting is and we will
also do a overview ourselves to make sure something odd doesn't slip
into the mix.

thanks!

--
Bear