[GSoC] GSoC Status Meeting

Zhenchao Li cockneykevin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 07:48:11 CDT 2010

Sorry for the late reply. I thought it was going to be on Monday just this
week, I didn't notice it's on "Mondays".
It turns out that DaiZw and I both live in China, GMT+8. I know striking
down a time suitable for all is hard. But 1:30 in the morning is rather
awkward for us, if not most. So would it be OK if we just report out
progress to out mentors or write a blog entry every week?

--
Homepage:   www.fantasticsid.com
EMAIL:         fantasticsid at fantasticsid.com, cockneykevin at gmail.com
IRC:             fantasticsid